PATIENT INFORMATION - Side Effect
Taj Pharma India Brands
Taj Pharma Group (India)
214, Bake House, Bake House Lane,
Fort, Mumbai 400001, India.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking ORTREX.
This medicine helps most people with fungal infections, but it may have unwanted side effects in a few people. All medicines can have side effects. Sometimes they are serious, most of the time they are not. If they occur, most are likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and need medical attention.
Do not be alarmed by the following lists of possible side effects.
You may not experience any of them.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist to answer any questions you may have.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any of the following and they worry you:
- changes to your vision, such as blurred vision, colour changes or sensitivity to light
- irregular heartbeat
- nausea or feeling sick, vomiting
- stomach pain, indigestion, diarrhoea
- back pain in middle or upper back
- swelling of the arms or legs
- soreness at the injection site.
If any of the following happen, tell your doctor immediately or go to Accident and Emergency at your nearest hospital:
- swelling of the face, lips or tongue which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing
- asthma, wheezing, shortness of breath
- sudden or severe itching, skin rash, hives or blisters
- fainting, seizures or fits
- flaking of the skin
- yellowing of the skin or eyes, also called jaundice
- signs of frequent or worsening infections such as fever, severe chills, sore throat or mouth ulcers
- blood in urine
- signs of kidney failure such as tiredness, lack of appetite and reduced or greatly increased amount of urine
- convulsions, fits
These may be signs of a serious allergic reaction or side effect. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalisation. These side effects are rare.
Tell your doctor if you notice any other side effects.
Other side effects not listed above may also occur in some people.
Download Ortrex Overview
Ortrex® Voriconazole 200mg tablets are a prescription medicine used to treat certain serious fungal infections in your blood and body. Ortrex® Voriconazole 200mg tablets sold by Taj Pharmaceuticals Limited (India), a global pharmaceuticals company. It is available in India, Middle East and a few other South Asian countries . Ortrex® Voriconazole 200mg tablets_CMI Ortrex® Voriconazole 200mg tablets_FPI